DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Price changes

L.Bro

Reactions
Hi, I am interested in purchasing the new Mavic Air 2. I'm looking to sell my original mavic air that I brought in February of this year. My question is, does DJI change raise their prices once the drone has been out for a while and selling like crazy? Or will the price still be the same when I'm ready to purchase it once I sell my other Mavic air by june or july?

does DJI change raise their prices once the drone has been out for a while and selling like crazy?
No. But, it will eventually go down when they have sales and/or newer drone models are released.

Reactions: L.Bro
Hi, I am interested in purchasing the new Mavic Air 2. I'm looking to sell my original mavic air that I brought in February of this year. My question is, does DJI change raise their prices once the drone has been out for a while and selling like crazy? Or will the price still be the same when I'm ready to purchase it once I sell my other Mavic air by june or july?
I've mentioned this before. Before the new one came out, last Nov. w2019, I sold my Mavic Air on e-bay after negotiation from $750 asking to $700.00 with fly More kit. It was a great deal for the buyer at that time. The drone as a new refurbished right out of the box from DJI repair on DJI Refresh. Nowadays, You would be lucky to get $600.00. Did you look into the price for DJI trade in program?

Reactions: L.Bro
The trade in program is a joke, much like the trade in programs for cellphones.

As for price going up, that can't be predicted. The M2 prices went up (as well as other products) around 2 or 3 months after its release.

The trade in program is a joke, much like the trade in programs for cellphones.

As for price going up, that can't be predicted. The M2 prices went up (as well as other products) around 2 or 3 months after its release.
You could wait for the Christmas sales! Or maybe Black Friday before Thanksgiving. That is when I got mine and the price at that time came down from $1700 to $1500 and a discount from one our advertisers.

I've mentioned this before. Before the new one came out, last Nov. w2019, I sold my Mavic Air on e-bay after negotiation from $750 asking to $700.00 with fly More kit. It was a great deal for the buyer at that time. The drone as a new refurbished right out of the box from DJI repair on DJI Refresh. Nowadays, You would be lucky to get $600.00. Did you look into the price for DJI trade in program?
Yes I looked into it. I have everything it came with plus a lot more and they value every thing a $271.00. I'll be going to Ebay to sell it for sure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78