DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Price increase in Sweden?

jodo2017

Reactions
I have noticed that in the past few days most of the local dealers have increased their prices on DJI products. I find this strange since the Swedish currency is stronger today than last year against USD/EUR/CNY.

I’ve noticed following price increases:

The prices on DJI store are still the same, but the local dealers are now selling at the same price as DJI store (opposed to ~10% cheaper a week ago).

Is this something that has been identified in other countries as well?

Please note that in August, new regulations came into place in Sweden where you are NOT allowed to use a drone WITH a mounted camera.
Strong privacy laws there

Well, if the rules are now that you can use drones instead of ignore the pilots, people might want to buy them and therefore increase the prices. Market values. What does the DJI website tells you?

Well, if the rules are now that you can use drones instead of ignore the pilots, people might want to buy them and therefore increase the prices. Market values. What does the DJI website tells you?
DJI website (dji store) still has the same prices.

A week ago and as long as I can remember (1-2 years) local stores have been selling the drones 10% cheaper than DJI website.

But all the local shops have increased their prices with ~10% this week and now match the prices of dji store.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost