DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FPV drone (full list of features & pricing)

You’re not entirely correct. The type of drone you have pictured is a specific type of FPV drone called a whoop. There are many open frame FPV drones with zero prop protection.
Yes there are many. I flew one about 8 years ago, with early Fat Sharks. The cinewhoop drones are more for crazy prespective video shots. I use my Air 2 for my photography, and the little guy to spice things up. I was hoping it would have a more refined capability for tight spaces as my Air 2 does amazing video with the same high quality camera. Anyway it does present some great possibilities!

Yes there are many. I flew one about 8 years ago, with early Fat Sharks. The cinewhoop drones are more for crazy prespective video shots. I use my Air 2 for my photography, and the little guy to spice things up. I was hoping it would have a more refined capability for tight spaces as my Air 2 does amazing video with the same high quality camera. Anyway it does present some great possibilities!
Definitely. I was about to buy a RTF FPV package right before I started seeing the rumours about this unit. Glad I waited, I think this will ease the learning curve. My TinyHawk 2 has been good practice in the house but it drifts away outside

Reactions: A.O. and snapdog
The crash and fly away forum will be interesting for a while ?

Seriously though, looking forward to seeing its performance and vidz people capture...

Will there be a section dedicated for this drone here ?
It wii be to start wth then will be moved to our other forum.

Last edited:
The DJI FPV drone has just been released by DJI! ?

It's now available here in the DJI Store.

View attachment 124924
I was like a kid in a candy shop. $1299 quickly turned into $2050. Might be more than a night on the couch ?

I was quite surprised to see there was a care refresh option. At $199USD little more costly than the M2 ($139USD) care refresh.

*EDIT* Here’s some pricing if anybody was curious

1B0B4F2D-95F2-45A9-935E-F5947A0D6327.jpeg

Last edited:
The video on the website says it’s a modular design, curious to see if there will be replacement parts and how they will be priced

*EDIT* The hood, landing gear ($19USD) and camera ($129USD) are replaceable.

Last edited:
I was like a kid in a candy shop. $1299 quickly turned into $2050. Might be more than a night on the couch ?

I was quite surprised to see there was a care refresh option. At $199USD little more costly than the M2 ($139USD) care refresh.

*EDIT* Here’s some pricing if anybody was curious

View attachment 124931
He he , anyway you still at "lockdown" mode

Care Refresh kind of pricey
That is for 2 years,.. or about $160 a year for a $1300 drone... Though I guess technically the drone is probably under $1K after you remove the cost of accessories. Not sure what care refresh is without looking what it might be for a Mavic Pro or Zoom that was around $13-1500..

The reviews I’ve watched on YouTube show the flight time is a little on the disappointing side. I have a feeling this will be a lot like the mini and they will come out with a PRO version or something or the sort shortly. Especially considering this is there first FPV drone.

That is for 2 years,.. or about $160 a year for a $1300 drone... Though I guess technically the drone is probably under $1K after you remove the cost of accessories. Not sure what care refresh is without looking what it might be for a Mavic Pro or Zoom that was around $13-1500..
wait a sec , 1300 per SET , drone by itself just 740$ and on my opinion 20% of the drone price is way toooo much

The reviews I’ve watched on YouTube show the flight time is a little on the disappointing side. I have a feeling this will be a lot like the mini and they will come out with a PRO version or something or the sort shortly. Especially considering this is there first FPV drone.
why it needs pro version ? like 100mph speed ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots