DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FPV drone (full list of features & pricing)

You’re not entirely correct. The type of drone you have pictured is a specific type of FPV drone called a whoop. There are many open frame FPV drones with zero prop protection.
Yes there are many. I flew one about 8 years ago, with early Fat Sharks. The cinewhoop drones are more for crazy prespective video shots. I use my Air 2 for my photography, and the little guy to spice things up. I was hoping it would have a more refined capability for tight spaces as my Air 2 does amazing video with the same high quality camera. Anyway it does present some great possibilities!

Yes there are many. I flew one about 8 years ago, with early Fat Sharks. The cinewhoop drones are more for crazy prespective video shots. I use my Air 2 for my photography, and the little guy to spice things up. I was hoping it would have a more refined capability for tight spaces as my Air 2 does amazing video with the same high quality camera. Anyway it does present some great possibilities!
Definitely. I was about to buy a RTF FPV package right before I started seeing the rumours about this unit. Glad I waited, I think this will ease the learning curve. My TinyHawk 2 has been good practice in the house but it drifts away outside

Reactions: A.O. and snapdog
The crash and fly away forum will be interesting for a while ?

Seriously though, looking forward to seeing its performance and vidz people capture...

Will there be a section dedicated for this drone here ?
It wii be to start wth then will be moved to our other forum.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
The DJI FPV drone has just been released by DJI! ?

It's now available here in the DJI Store.

View attachment 124924
I was like a kid in a candy shop. $1299 quickly turned into $2050. Might be more than a night on the couch ?

I was quite surprised to see there was a care refresh option. At $199USD little more costly than the M2 ($139USD) care refresh.

*EDIT* Here’s some pricing if anybody was curious

1B0B4F2D-95F2-45A9-935E-F5947A0D6327.jpeg

Last edited:
The video on the website says it’s a modular design, curious to see if there will be replacement parts and how they will be priced

*EDIT* The hood, landing gear ($19USD) and camera ($129USD) are replaceable.

Last edited:
I was like a kid in a candy shop. $1299 quickly turned into $2050. Might be more than a night on the couch ?

I was quite surprised to see there was a care refresh option. At $199USD little more costly than the M2 ($139USD) care refresh.

*EDIT* Here’s some pricing if anybody was curious

View attachment 124931
He he , anyway you still at "lockdown" mode

Care Refresh kind of pricey
That is for 2 years,.. or about $160 a year for a $1300 drone... Though I guess technically the drone is probably under $1K after you remove the cost of accessories. Not sure what care refresh is without looking what it might be for a Mavic Pro or Zoom that was around $13-1500..

The reviews I’ve watched on YouTube show the flight time is a little on the disappointing side. I have a feeling this will be a lot like the mini and they will come out with a PRO version or something or the sort shortly. Especially considering this is there first FPV drone.

That is for 2 years,.. or about $160 a year for a $1300 drone... Though I guess technically the drone is probably under $1K after you remove the cost of accessories. Not sure what care refresh is without looking what it might be for a Mavic Pro or Zoom that was around $13-1500..
wait a sec , 1300 per SET , drone by itself just 740$ and on my opinion 20% of the drone price is way toooo much

The reviews I’ve watched on YouTube show the flight time is a little on the disappointing side. I have a feeling this will be a lot like the mini and they will come out with a PRO version or something or the sort shortly. Especially considering this is there first FPV drone.
why it needs pro version ? like 100mph speed ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra443