DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Tips?

Point Zero

Reactions
I was messing around the other day with a different drone app and I noticed my mobile phone battery was running out of juice fast. I had just got the drone ready and up in the air when I noticed. It was now that i really needed that charge mobile function that the Go4 App has!

So i just quickly loaded up go4 app connected to my drone and swiped the charge battery tab. I then just quit the go4 app and reloaded the other app and my phone was still getting charged even though go4 was no longer running!

I managed to run my waypoint mission get my mapping shots and I had twice as much juice in my mobile when the drone landed to when it took off. Bingo.

Thought this might be useful to those that didn't know.

I was messing around the other day with a different drone app and I noticed my mobile phone battery was running out of juice fast. I had just got the drone ready and up in the air when I noticed. It was now that i really needed that charge mobile function that the Go4 App has!

So i just quickly loaded up go4 app connected to my drone and swiped the charge battery tab. I then just quit the go4 app and reloaded the other app and my phone was still getting charged even though go4 was no longer running!

I managed to run my waypoint mission get my mapping shots and I had twice as much juice in my mobile when the drone landed to when it took off. Bingo.

Thought this might be useful to those that didn't know.
It's great to hear of a situation where that's come in useful! Mostly people are asking how to stop it! Good tip ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rustjan