DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem focus camera

magosagazzu

Reactions
Hi guys, congratulations on the forum, very well organized. I have for some days the room of my air which is not in focus. I think it took a hit and I didn't notice. Is it possible to adjust the camera optics by removing the glass?

sure, but I can't work like that. the images are very blurry.

sure, but I can't work like that. the images are very blurry.

You can remove the filter ring and filter, but this would leave the lens exposed. I'd probably get another UV filter to protect it

Reactions: magosagazzu
You can remove the filter ring and filter, but this would leave the lens exposed. I'd probably get another UV filter to protect it

I need to know if by removing the original glass underneath I can slightly rotate the lens to bring it back into focus correctly. Then I put an external uv filter like that of the face to protect the optics.

I need to know if by removing the original glass underneath I can slightly rotate the lens to bring it back into focus correctly. Then I put an external uv filter like that of the face to protect the optics.

I would say you cannot do that

Have you got AFC turned on and also if you tap the screen in camera view mode does it focus on what you tapped ?

1596883359589.png

Last edited:
I would say you cannot do that

Have you got AFC turned on and also if you tap the screen in camera view mode does it focus on what you tapped ?

View attachment 109922
Friend, MA1 has fixed focus and does not have autofocus like other mavic models, this item is not in the camera menu

I solved by replacing the cam but everything works fine except error code 3 when starting the app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan