DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PROCESSOR CHIP OVERHEATED. CANT FLY

xdronedk

Reactions

I really need some help here guys. Been getting this message for 2 days constantly and it says it Will turn OFF automatically in 30 secs. What Can I do? I’m currently on vacation in Thailand and it’s only around 30 celcius here. I have only flew the mavic air from the Beach 3 times and I have used a landing pad all the times.. But i Can still see a few sandcorns inside. Is that Maybe why? What Can i do here so I Can Continue flying?

Thank you so much in advance..

Is your fan working?

Then again since u mentioned there are foreign particles in it, its best to open up and check it up, also take the opportunity to give it a good clean.

Imo, Its best not to risk flying for further damage the circuit. It might even shut down due to the heat and fall from the sky..

Good luck!

Reactions: Kilrah
Sorry for bumping. It stopped with the warning, just checked inside so I Think I would be able to fly it again now. I just put it unfolded in the room for a Day for cooling with a/c. And now it says “Ready to go” so i suppose its ok to fly again right? Unless it says otherwise ofc..i doubt there is anything in the fan.

No as soon as it heats backup and the fan can't spin your in the same boat but maybe your in the air this time and the AC drops like a rock open it up and remove the blockage!!!

No as soon as it heats backup and the fan can't spin your in the same boat but maybe your in the air this time and the AC drops like a rock open it up and remove the blockage!!!

Yeah i Think the blockage might have been removed. I tried fly 2 times without problems... And it havent given me the Warning again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi