DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Professional Quality Footage

maxapeters

Reactions
I’ve had my Mavic 2 Pro for a few weeks now and have had the Mavic Pro for a few years. The Mavic 2 Pro’s camera is incredible yet my goal is to get the best footage I can.

I am a serious photographer but new to videography. I wanted to know how much sharpness, contrast and saturation settings make a difference. I know the over sharpening problem was very bad on the Mavic Pro and want to make sure I don’t get that with the MP2.

Check out this video. (The shot right after the 1 minute mark is incredible) Watch it on the biggest screen you can and you’ll see how clean his footage is. This guy has the best footage I’ve ever seen with a Phantom 4. The way I’d describe it is “professional.” Any tips for a new videographer to get that professional high quality look?

Thanks for the help!

Nice footage. The key is proper exposure for openers, then good post processing to get everything else right. Generally better to enhance properly exposed footage in post rather than on site, as each shot will have different best settings based on camera angles and lighting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctiptonk