DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Project Rocket with Mavic 2 Zoom - Thought that I can try to integrate Google Earth

A well executed crossfade might work, assuming you manually align the two clips and make sure the google earth clip is zooming out at an appropriate speed.

Would likely also need some colour work done to better mix the two clips. Some keyframed blurring on the drone clip could also help sell the effect more.

Reactions: RTKD
A well executed crossfade might work, assuming you manually align the two clips and make sure the google earth clip is zooming out at an appropriate speed.

Would likely also need some colour work done to better mix the two clips. Some keyframed blurring on the drone clip could also help sell the effect more.

Thank you for your tip. I'll try to do it better next time.

Thank you for your tip. I'll try to do it better next time.
I don't know what you use for an editor, but you can try incorporating a cloud layer with transparency, and it helps cover up the transition point (and provide a cool effect) High transparancy on the layer is what helps sell it; less is more (below is a PNG I found quick online, bet it would work...)
Great idea, keep posting :)
580b585b2edbce24c47b263b.png

I don't know what you use for an editor, but you can try incorporating a cloud layer with transparency, and it helps cover up the transition point (and provide a cool effect) High transparancy on the layer is what helps sell it; less is more (below is a PNG I found quick online, bet it would work...)
Great idea, keep posting :)
580b585b2edbce24c47b263b.png
Good idea, I have added it to my project list. Best thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78