DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Propellers

Renato Cid

Reactions
Two weeks ago, I tried to fly in very cloudy weather. Someone would know if there is a history of interference in the roll pitch, because I happened to focus for fear of taking off, because I had difficulties in stabilizing the flight, noticeably instabilities coming from the forward engines. Today, with the sunny day there is no problem

Well glad that worked out.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Two weeks ago, I tried to fly in very cloudy weather. Someone would know if there is a history of interference in the roll pitch, because I happened to focus for fear of taking off, because I had difficulties in stabilizing the flight, noticeably instabilities coming from the forward engines. Today, with the sunny day there is no problem

We fly in some really extreme weather conditions such as pouring rain , tornado weather with hail none of which have caused any of the flights to be compromised like this.

You may want to post some data logs to see if it was magnetic interference or possible high winds in another part of the forum.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic in the pouring rain.
Coal

Where radio waves are concerned there will always be some interference but factors like prevailing weather conditions can be a big factor nothing is fail safe

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones