DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pulled the trigger on a Mini 2

So bumping this Mini2 thread since my Mini2 more than paid for itself! A property developer saw some pics I posted on an urban development website and paid me 4figures for them!

I have to say that with over 40hrs of flight time and 390 flights I love that little bird- even more now that it earned its keep!!!

Reactions: JamieK
Welcome

Hello all. For a reference point. I ordered a DJI Refurbished Mini 2 off of their Ebay store on Monday evening. It arrived today in Maryland and shipped from Pompano Beach, FL. FedEx.
Enjoy it. It is a great little thing to fly with a decent camera. Almost all of my flying is in urban settings and it allows me to fly in areas I can't fly my Phantom 4 pro.

Reactions: B-52 Guy
Hello all. For a reference point. I ordered a DJI Refurbished Mini 2 off of their Ebay store on Monday evening. It arrived today in Maryland and shipped from Pompano Beach, FL. FedEx.
Let us know how you like it...may throw us a pic...Have fun !!

Reactions: B-52 Guy
FX rates being fairly low at the moment I decided to finally pull the trigger on a Mini 2. I have to say DJI support was quick and helpful on the order. I noticed a typo on the shipping address when I got my order confirmation. Popped back on DJI.com clicked on the support chat and the typo was corrected in a few minutes. DHL has the shipping notice from DJI so I'm just waiting for an ETA now.

Once it gets here and proves good I'll decide what to do with the MP (which I rarely fly) and the MM which will likely be redundant.
i like mine so far, its a good drone

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming