DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about Costco Deal

Buy it from Costco. Pay for it with the Costco Citi card. The total cost is $954. You’ll get a total of 4% cash back (if you have the citi card and an executive membership). That’s a cost of $915.84. Now you have a Mavic with 2 years warranty (citi offers 1 extra year on top of the manufactures warranty on purchases). And because it’s Costco, if you ever are I satisfied with your purchase you can return it, no questions asked.
Absolutely the best deal available.

Citi[emoji768] Price Rewind:
Citi Price Rewind lets you avoid waiting for sales, or shopping around for the best price. Just buy with your Citi card and register your eligible purchase, and Citi Price Rewind will do the price search for you. If we find a lower price, at any of hundreds of online merchants, within 60 days of your purchase, you may receive the difference in price.

Extended Warranty:
Warranties run out. Get an extra 24 months added to your warranty when you purchase items at least in part with your Citi card and/or your Costco credit card reward certificate. In the event of a covered failure, the item will be repaired or you will be reimbursed up to the amount charged on your Citi card (including Costco credit card reward certificate) or the cost to replace the item, whichever is less, up to $10,000.

Damage and Theft Protection:
Go ahead and shop! If an item is purchased with your Citi card and/or your Costco credit card reward certificate and is damaged or stolen within 120 days (90 days for New York residents) of purchase or delivery of the item, whichever is first, the item may be repaired or you may be reimbursed up to the amount charged on your Citi card and/or your Costco credit card reward certificate. You’re covered for up to $1,000 per item, up to $50,000 per year, per Citi card account.

Reactions: Oconnb910
My wife pointed out that had I decided to replace my MP with another and had I waited ubtil Cyber Monday I could have gotten a MP for $899 minus an additional 15% general online discount minus an additional 5% for using the red card.
That would have been pretty good fer sure

I got mine on Black Friday at Microcenter for $999+tax. I got the fly more package. I thought it to be a good price since I bought it online and didn't have to get up early and be at the front door at opening time.

Hi all, looking at buying the Mavic Pro bundle from Costco.com. They want $999.99 for the drone. Whats everyone's thoughts on that price? As well, Is an I pad compatible with this drone? Not sure how it would connect up. Please educate me guys. Thanks!

I bought one from Costco.com and it's missing the manual. Anyone else experience this? thanks

In the Citi Costco Anywhere card benefits statement it states that air vehicles are not covered for the extended warranty. Has anyone actually used their extended warranty on their drone or verified that drones are covered?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead