DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about DJI app

ISpeekW00kie

Reactions
So I've been wondering about the flight logs. My eleveation tracker is really off. I live in Texas, 600 feet above sea level, and my elevation tracker is saying I flew to 8700+ feet. There is in no way I did that... Ever. So question is, can I reset that number?

e7a69e44d2e7bd06852eb859e1f027a6.jpg

A sync and clear will reset the numbers. On the page you show above click on the icon in the upper left hand corner and sync and then clear. I get bad altitudes from time to time as well.

Reactions: ISpeekW00kie
So I've been wondering about the flight logs. My eleveation tracker is really off. I live in Texas, 600 feet above sea level, and my elevation tracker is saying I flew to 8700+ feet. There is in no way I did that... Ever. So question is, can I reset that number?

e7a69e44d2e7bd06852eb859e1f027a6.jpg
I have same things. my bigger altitude was 50m, and the go app said it was 1716,8m (!!). this was my third fly, and I never elevating higher, like 50m. so I'm just wondering. maybe my mavic has some measuring problem? in flight I see the correct altitude, but after...

1489301693465.png

You can transfer your data to third party apps (like Healthy Drones). But when you scroll up your screen, you should have all your individual flights. There you can check (with map, details and photos)

Reactions: mlaczek
You can transfer your data to third party apps (like Healthy Drones). But when you scroll up your screen, you should have all your individual flights. There you can check (with map, details and photos)
yes i did everytime. there is ok everything. but on the first page i saw incorrect max. altitude. that was -54m at the last time. i will check my log, but now i go to fly :) the 4th test.

I think what is happening is that when the GPS starts to get a fix the altitude can be wildly off. I have seen this on many GPS receivers. When first getting a lock the receiver will be off and then quickly get a good 2 dimensional position (location on the ground). The altitude is frequently still off at that point (often by 1,000 or more feet but I have have seen it 5,000 feet off before). This eventually settles down to be an accurate altitude but the first readings can be way off. I think the Mavic is starting to get a fix and the app is accepting the position too soon. I am confident that nothing is "wrong" with the Mavic because I have examined the readings during many of flights and they are fine but I have gotten the erroneous reads similar to what is shown above.

Reactions: mlaczek
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu