DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about the enterprise dual "Universal" model

j.coffield

Reactions
Im looking to purchase an enterprise dual and I keep seeing the "universal" versions for sale. What does that mean? do they differ from one purchased in the USA? Is universal like the EU version and not the FCC version in terms of transmitter power?

I bought an Enterprise Zoom Universal in the US... it’s likely a marketing term. I was an ‘early adopter’ so I can say that it doesn’t have anything to do with the fact the ones sold now that include Enterprise Shield Basic (I had to buy that separately). It also has a different SKU than the Universals with Shield Basic.

Mine runs in FCC mode.

Your best bet for a definitive answer is to call a DJI Enterprise dealer...they can likely answer your question.

Reactions: j.coffield
That's a good question. I know the charging power is universal. I wonder if it pertains to the accessories. I'm not sure. I have one, but I'm sure if it's the universal model.

I'm in the process of getting ready to sell it due to our dept purchasing one and not really wanting us to use our own for operations. So it's an expensive unit just for training and flying around the flag pole. It's a good unit though for our purposes.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan