DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Questionable or inappropriate adverts?

Not blowing my cover etc. lol, no interest in women's underwear or 'toys'. I do occasionally get 'odd' links showing up in search. If it is something coming from googles, why is it limited to this site?

Ok so how do I clear out any history? I did clear out all cookies last week, can't remember why. MacBook and safari.
It's not limited to this site. I'm on a photography forum group as well and the various similar ads also show up there. They are simply everywhere now. Google gives you a little X in the top right corner, mostly, to delete them, but then puts more up a few seconds later to replace them.

Google gives you a little X in the top right corner, mostly, to delete them, but then puts more up a few seconds later to replace them.

That might create an algorithm for a person in a relatively short time, and eventually show more appropriate ads.
I know when you click on the X with some things like this on various sites, a tick box comes up asking why you don't want to see this . . . options like inappropriate, not interested, possibly other such, can't remember now, long time since I got those . . . it might even do that automatically now with IP address or whatever.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilTone