DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quickshot file missing

FiShBuRn

Reactions
Hello,

Yesterday i've recorded a QuickShot Asteroid mode all the task went well....drone goes up and then take pictures....everything great no errors messages...

When i arrived home to see the shots i have a gap between files DJI_571.mp4 and DJI_573.mp4....i suppose the DJI_572.mp4 is the Quickshot and is missing from SD card...

Anyone knows what have happened? Is there a way to recover the Quickshot? I have done some Quickshots and this never happened before....

I have no cached files!

Thanks,
Regards

Reactions: markevans
Hello,

Yesterday i've recorded a QuickShot Asteroid mode all the task went well....drone goes up and then take pictures....everything great no errors messages...

When i arrived home to see the shots i have a gap between files DJI_571.mp4 and DJI_573.mp4....i suppose the DJI_572.mp4 is the Quickshot and is missing from SD card...

Anyone knows what have happened? Is there a way to recover the Quickshot? I have done some Quickshots and this never happened before....

I have no cached files!

Thanks,
Regards
I just had the exact same thing happen. Kind of a bummer as my wife and I both watched the preview and it looked great so I was happy to get the shot. Got home. No file. Gap in number sequence just as you describe and not cached. Did you ever get an answer for this? I assume the video is gone, but not very confidence inspiring to have a video disappear like that.

I just had the exact same thing happen. Kind of a bummer as my wife and I both watched the preview and it looked great so I was happy to get the shot. Got home. No file. Gap in number sequence just as you describe and not cached. Did you ever get an answer for this? I assume the video is gone, but not very confidence inspiring to have a video disappear like that.
Just adding it was also an Asteroid quickshot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum