DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quickshot frustration!

Stoney88

Reactions
So I've searched through a few quickshot problem threads on here but yet to find one with the same problem as mine so I'm in need of some help.

I have a mavic air
I went down the local park to try out some of the quick shot modes and all seemed to work fine the drone flew as it was supposed to, recorded as it was supposed to, I waited until the percentage indicator was at 100% before touching the controls again. everything seems fine.

I go home and turn the drone back on, connect my phone to the controller and proceed to download the quickshots onto my phone as required. still everything seems fine.

I leave the download screen and head on over to "editor" section of the DJI GO 4 app, I click on "album" and there are all the quickshots downloaded as they were supposed to, I click on any one of them and they play as they are supposed to, i.e slow at first then sped up then slow at the end around 10 seconds each, all looking great!

now the problem... I click on "create" at the top of the screen and then click "create movie free form" I then select one of the quickshots and click "create video" but then the quickshot reverts back to its original footage i.e 20 seconds long and no sped up section in the clip!!!
I have no idea what the problem is as the quick shot works perfectly up until I try to add it into the video editor.
I've tried deleting the clip and re-downloading it, I've tried re-installing the app, I've updated all the firmware, but still this problem persists
if someone has had this same problem or knows a fix please get in touch... I've tried everything I can think of...
thanks
David

Had this issue with my asteroid shots, someone else mentioned that it only shows raw data on your phone. Once you extract videos from the SD card it will be formatted, this worked for me.

Had this issue with my asteroid shots, someone else mentioned that it only shows raw data on your phone. Once you extract videos from the SD card it will be formatted, this worked for me.

What do u mean by extract the videos from the sd? I thought thats what i was doin by pluggin the phone into the controller and downloading it from the aircraft to my phone?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ112