DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

QuickShots

Jeff A

Well Worn Member
Reactions
I'm going to try some QuickShots today, for example Dronie. My question is do I start and stop recording or is that an automatic function? A search didn't help me.

Hi Sir, I would recommend about 30 minutes of youtube demonstrarion watching for all the quickshots possibilities. there are many videos that demonstrate all the quickshot features and options. Sometimes, the same quickshot feature has many configs. It is very important to know all of them in advance, so you can do your flight strategy before taking off and maximize the flight time/battery.

Reactions: MavicFlyer
I'm going to try some QuickShots today, for example Dronie. My question is do I start and stop recording or is that an automatic function? A search didn't help me.
The suggestion by cuge about spending time on YouTube is an excellent one. Quickshots differs slightly, as you go across the DJI line, so make sure you are watching a video that applies to your model (i.e. Mavic Air, Spark, etc.).

BTW, the last sentence in his post about preparing for your flight can't be overemphasized. Plan your flight, and fly the plan.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02