DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Raining in Wales, so waterproofed My Mavic

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Yes no probs am officially retired but am on a job for CADW at moment but sat In car cause it’s chucking it down, I’m photographing the rebuild of the old fan house at the Great Western Colliery Hopkinstown for them, cheers Len

We must have a meet up with all the local Welsh boys when we come home for a visit next June 2020. I'll be in Crosskeys, not far from Pontypridd. Nor you, Old Man Mavic. Porky will come too, if they allow him across the border.
that would be great Porky will be ok to come now that they have scrapped the bridge tolls

THEY SCRAPPED THE BRIDGE TOLLS??? Really, when ? Fantastic, that was always a bottle neck. I suppose he used to drive all the way up the Severn to get across in the past huh? I remember years ago driving from London back home and left my wallet in London. Got to the bridge and did not have a penny on me. That was when they charged both way.

Reactions: old man mavic
THEY SCRAPPED THE BRIDGE TOLLS??? Really, when ? Fantastic, that was always a bottle neck. I suppose he used to drive all the way up the Severn to get across in the past huh? I remember years ago driving from London back home and left my wallet in London. Got to the bridge and did not have a penny on me. That was when they charged both way.
just before christmas it was a pain i had to pay to get back home every time i went to visit relatives in Devon

They should have made it free to go to Wales but pay to get out. That might have kept more people home! Glad to hear it has ended. It used to be a pain to have to pay going both ways as well. Now the traffic should move smoothly.

They should have made it free to go to Wales but pay to get out. That might have kept more people home! Glad to hear it has ended. It used to be a pain to have to pay going both ways as well. Now the traffic should move smoothly.
only trouble now is the traffic builds up at the bryn glas tunnel now because it gets there quicker you cant win

Ohhh of course, that would sometimes back up before the Newport exit when it was rush hour. And the one down by Tredegar House on the west side of Newport.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique