DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 some pics from my Mini 3 pro taken today

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
well another cold, but grey day in wales , rain on the horizon so decided to give my Min 3 pro an outing before it gets here
no lovely sunshine like i had for the Air 3 flights yesterday ,enjoy
Cwm Darran 16-10-2023 (4).JPGCwm Darran 16-10-2023 (5).JPGCwm Darran 16-10-2023 (12).JPGCwm Darran 16-10-2023 (14).JPGCwm Darran 16-10-2023 (7).JPGCwm Darran 16-10-2023 (8).JPG

I got to ask , is there ever any Lightning with this all the rain , or is it just Rain ?>

I also like picture # 2 that is the Award winner of all your shots thus far.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water. Search for Lightning in Wales

I like all of them! Nice photos

@old man mavic I did a bit of editing on photo #2 if you want me to remove it, just say so :)
Cwm Darran 16-10-2023 (5).jpg

@Phantomrain.org Hi Coal ,yes we do get lightning sometimes ,but i can guarentee, i myself ,will definately not be outside filming it any time soon 😄😄
but then i dont need to ,i have you to do that ,and post on the forum;);););)

@GFields ,no not at all ,be my guest ,i always take it as a compliment ,if others edit my pics ,and apreciate ,the interest shown in them

Reactions: old man mavic
@Yogi053 ,i can guarentee it is the real thing ,i should know ,i was there ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup
seriously ,i know what you mean ,i dont mind the original, or the edited one, its just personal taste ,but i will say that on occasions, some of the post edited pics, that appear on the forum ,do indeed look artificial ,in regards to the amount of colour correction in them ,but thats like any form of art, its what each individual likes

@Dbez1 thankyou for your comments ,i am more than happy with the performance of the camera ,and its one of the reasons ,that i did not see the need, to purchase the Mini 4 pro ,
i appreciate that for many drone flyers ,the quality of the image ,they get from the camera is their top priority,but for me having the ability to get images from the air ,and being able to fly the drone is the most inportant thing ,i must admit that the new tele camera on the Air 3 ,is a wonderful addition ,and allows for some great shots without the need to be close to the subject
and adds another dimention to the image

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard