DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Randall Warnas quits Autel

That's a big thing in the industry! Stock will rock, doubts in the industry....Yada Yada...

Well the guy who came from DJI and got hired to take Autel over the top to take down DJI resigns I guess all DJI stock holders can now relax LOL

Reactions: BigAl07
That's a big HIT against Autel. Randall was their "Poster Child" and they were hoping to use his name/reputation as well as his vast knowledge and experience to catapult them higher in their quest to match DJI. They've added some very big NAMES in the UAS industry this year (Randall being a BIG one) and this is going to cause waves throughout their Corp especially with his very "frank" description of how things are really operated "inside the Corp." there.

Not an uncommon story, although I don’t know the details here with Randall. Companies go through phases from innovative, leaders, public companies then to the “Accountant Phase”. They go from the CEO walking around talking to the employees with an open door policy, to high level management training, faceless messages, Monday morning green cards and security passes for the executive office. At this stage it’s all about exploiting the brand and comoditzing. Good luck Randall, I’m sure you’ll do well.

Reactions: Bobvt
That's a big thing in the industry! Stock will rock, doubts in the industry....Yada Yada...
That is very disappointing, I was seriously impressed by Randal on the "Fly for Fun Show" last week. This man will go places, unfortunately it won't be with Autel.

Reactions: BigAl07
I was an engineer at a large electronics company who migrated into management. I became what I believe was a pretty good manager, but it wasn't a natural transition. It took a lot of work and learning on my part. Good engineers often don't make good managers, and bad managers can ruin a company faster than the good engineers built it. Curiously enough, they are often one and the same. There are countless examples of this, and the first company I worked for (Collins Radio) was one of them.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_