Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC 2 Lanyard

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
In regards to the Mini 4 Pro and the FlyMore combo, does it not come with some type of Lanyard?

If not, what Lanyard are you using and would you buy that same one again?

No lanyard with the Mini 4 Pro Fly More set. I bought this $12 lanyard for the Mavic 3 and I'm happy with it. It works just as well with the RC2 controller and the Mini 4. It includes the screw-in attachment clips, with compliant washers so they stay securely fastened.

The one @smbishop suggested looks similar, and good.

I purchased this one from Amazon, I would buy it again: https://amz.run/7ITw
Thank you. After I posted this thread I went online and that's EXACTLY the one I ordered. It'll be here Friday morning.

No lanyard with the Mini 4 Pro Fly More set. I bought this $12 lanyard for the Mavic 3 and I'm happy with it. It works just as well with the RC2 controller and the Mini 4. It includes the screw-in attachment clips, with compliant washers so they stay securely fastened.

The one @smbishop suggested looks similar, and good.

Thank you for the feedback. It's GREATLY appreciated :)

Reactions: smbishop
Late to the party but here‘s what I have. Old mavic shoulder bag strap.
Another choice that I’ve used is a local camera store that has used equipment.
They have a rack in the store with a good selection of used camera straps at less than $10.00 each.
Good that you found something that works.
IMG_4057.jpeg

Reactions: BigAl07
In regards to the Mini 4 Pro and the FlyMore combo, does it not come with some type of Lanyard?

I know you already ordered one, but I went with this one. I don't like having stuff protrude from the bottom of the controller due to how it fits in the GPC case.

I got this one for my RC 2, and already have one on my RC 1. I don't use the actual lanyards that come with them, but they are nice. I prefer my GPC or Pilot Institute lanyards. They're lighter.

The MavMount for the RC2 can have a lanyard attached, and I can use an iPad or Asus tablet. It takes some care to keep it from hitting the sticks, but I'd rather have it than not, to leave the RC hanging when when I need two hands to work with the drone, and it does support some of the weight of the RC and tablet...

So you're using the RC2 and a tablet? Do you happen to have a picture?

Sorry, I had misread the original or maybe a comment. I'm using a MavMount on the controllers for Air 2 and Mini 2. If I had a RC2 I wouldn't want to clamp a tablet to it... I'll set out to delete my comment...

I found a combo that includes a Silicone protection cover for the RC2, the lanyard neck strap, HD glass protector and joysticks at Amazon.com

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope