DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC-N2 will not find my wifi - please help!

Paul Harvey

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello all.

My RC-N2 controller stopped finding my wifi connection. I have no clue why, it never had that problem before.

When I tap on the screen where it says 'Searching' (or something like that), it tells me to launch DJI Fly from my phone. I did that but nothing happens.

Am I missing something or is my controller bad?

TIA!

Hello all.

My RC-N2 controller stopped finding my wifi connection. I have no clue why, it never had that problem before.

First off the RC-N2 doesnt have wifi to the best of my knowledge, the RC2 has a wifi function
When I tap on the screen where it says 'Searching' (or something like that),
Tap on the screen? , the RC-N2 doesnt have a screen the RC2 has the screen
it tells me to launch DJI Fly from my phone. I did that but nothing happens.

Ok im really confused here now, am i missing something, the RC-N2 links to your phone via a cable so you would need to have the DJI app open.
Unless you are tapping in the app section called flyshare, this allows the RC2 users to connect the RC2 to a phone running dji fly to transfer files from the RC2, or the quick share function which uses your phones wifi to connect to the quad to transfer pictures/video from the SD card

Please clarify which controller you have.

Reactions: Paul Harvey
First off the RC-N2 doesnt have wifi to the best of my knowledge, the RC2 has a wifi function

Ok im really confused here now, am i missing something, the RC-N2 links to your phone via a cable so you would need to have the DJI app open.

Unless you are tapping in the app section called flyshare, this allows the RC2 users to connect the RC2 to a phone running dji fly to transfer files from the RC2, or the quick share function which uses your phones wifi to connect to the quad to transfer pictures/video from the SD card

I’m with you too on this. Some confusion on what each unit does. I don’t have either but been around long enough to sort of know.

Dang, I named the wrong controller :/ What I actually have is the RC2g. I always get them mixed up, sorry. And thanks for the response!

Hello all.

When I tap on the screen where it says 'Searching' (or something like that), it tells me to launch DJI Fly from my phone. I did that but nothing happens.

TIA!
Have you opened the controller menu by swiping down on the screen twice? What's the status of the wifi connection shown there?

Dang, I named the wrong controller :/ What I actually have is the RC2g. I always get them mixed up, sorry. And thanks for the response!

That clears up the mystery, ok as asked what happens when you swipe down from the top of the screen do you see the wife option, if so what happens when you go into it, is it just not seeing any wifi at all?

I would suggest reflashing the unit using the dji assistant software, ive never used it myself so thats just a guess

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
perkki123