DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC PRO CONTROLLER Dji 4g LTE DONGLE

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have RC PRO CONTROLLER that I would like to add this DONGLE too. The question I have is they make two versions of the dongle. One is Dji 4g TD-LTE USB and the other on is Dji 4g TDD-LTE USB.
I don't know which is the one for the USA. Has someone ordered one that works in the USA if so which one do I order?
Thanks for any help
Oman
PS I see people who have this working in the USA?

Last edited:
Reactions: Slim.slamma
I have RC PRO CONTROLLER that I would like to add this DONGLE too. The question I have is they make two versions of the dongle. One is Dji 4g TD-LTE USB and the other on is Dji 4g TDD-LTE USB.
I don't know which is the one for the USA. Has someone ordered one that works in the USA if so which one do I order?
Thanks for any help
Oman
I have the 4g dongle but I don't have the RC pro, TD-LTE

Attachments

• 1676933579004140821834403744553.jpg
    1676933579004140821834403744553.jpg
    989.2 KB · Views: 40
Thanks for any help
Oman
No one has the drone-side 4G dongle working in the USA. Only the RC Pro side works to avoid hot spotting to a phone. No net gain really, unless that is important to you.

Reactions: Oman
No one has the drone-side 4G dongle working in the USA. Only the RC Pro side works to avoid hot spotting to a phone. No net gain really, unless that is important to you.
I'm not trying to use on a Drone, I would like a more stream like process and live maps without setting up a hot spot every time and not having the phone ring
Fly Safe Oman

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I use the same dongle in my RC-pro. Depending on what network you are the coverage will be better or worst. I have a SIM card only for the internet from Verizon and I never have any problems. The maps show up all the time. I will like to see these dongles working in the US as they work in China but because of the stupid regulation in the states DJI will never implement it.

Thanks the photo helps
Regards Oman
a cursory google search yields the following: LTE can utilise both FDD - frequency division duplex and TDD - time division duplex, often referred to as TD-LTE.

There is only one model made by DJI for consumer drones that I'm aware of.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne