DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro Controller section???

The_Gregors

Reactions
Does anybody else think it would be nice if there was a dedicated RC Pro Controller section here in the Forums? I have seen several discussions in the Smart Controller section bounce back and forth between the RC Pro and the Smart Controller, creating confusion. They run different versions of Android and function differently. Please and Thank you to the Admins. Cheers.

Seems a good idea to me, at present most of the RC Pro posts are mixed in the Mavic 3 section so takes a fair bit of trawling to find them.

Well we can ask @clackey about it but what I see is like the other sections will members post in the right section .Staff moves threads nonstop to the right sections. All this takes time just moving threads let alone trying to keep the peace .
If members would help out and look where to post and report threads they see in the wrong section when the thread is started
instead of engaging right off the bat it would be a big help.

Does anybody else think it would be nice if there was a dedicated RC Pro Controller section here in the Forums? I have seen several discussions in the Smart Controller section bounce back and forth between the RC Pro and the Smart Controller, creating confusion. They run different versions of Android and function differently. Please and Thank you to the Admins. Cheers.
I have my first, brand new RC Pro. I would like nothing to change! There is so much stuff out there I would never be able to keep up with another category. Leave it alone, if you ask me.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: dirkclod
Each to their own, however compared to the Mavic 3 drone, the RC Pro has more options to discuss, such as >
FCC or CE hacks ( mine is FCC hacked - world of difference )
Software installs - such a pain on the Smart Controller, & now just as difficult on RC Pro ( Google Apps? )
Hardware hacks
Firmware Upgrades
Features - HDMI ouputs etc

The RC Pro is the MOST EXPENSIVE upgrade to the Mavic 3 so it does need it's own subforum section.

Each to their own, however compared to the Mavic 3 drone, the RC Pro has more options to discuss, such as >
FCC or CE hacks ( mine is FCC hacked - world of difference )
Software installs - such a pain on the Smart Controller, & now just as difficult on RC Pro ( Google Apps? )
Hardware hacks
Firmware Upgrades
Features - HDMI ouputs etc

The RC Pro is the MOST EXPENSIVE upgrade to the Mavic 3 so it does need it's own subforum section.
I did not understand 90% of what you just said! I can do complex eye surgery like LASIK and corneal transplants
(I am a retired ophthalmologist), but your tech lingo is wwayyy above my head. Maybe you tech guys can have your own computer geek forum and let us simple (?dumb?) guys just try to learn the basics. I've been flying drones for 4 years and have not yet done a single hack.

I will now brace for your blow back, but it's my bedtime (10 PM) now. See ya in the morning.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: merak75

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2p123