DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC PRO VS. RCN1 .....FIGHT!

no way it's large enough for my use. I use an iPad Pro 10.5 Tablet and take full advantage of it spotting very small objects that would be much harder on a tiny screen less than 7" Plus it's on top to reduce Neck strain.... a No brainer for me and many others who have experienced a sore neck.
With the 7x telephoto, and digital zoom to 28x, any portion of the RC Pro screen can be enlarged to see as much detail as you desire. I like a larger screen, too. If you desire, any size external monitor can be hooked up to the RC Pro through the mini HDMI port, and you can have all telemetry removed from the external monitor, too! Why limit yourself to 10.5” when you can use a 75” monitor? 🤣

Reactions: UAVquadman
With the 7x telephoto, and digital zoom to 28x, any portion of the RC Pro screen can be enlarged to see as much detail as you desire. I like a larger screen, too. If you desire, any size external monitor can be hooked up to the RC Pro through the mini HDMI port, and you can have all telemetry removed from the external monitor, too! Why limit yourself to 10.5” when you can use a 75” monitor? 🤣
a 75" Monitor would be a great option with a viewing distance of 10 feet as this would eliminate the need for me to use reading glasses so it's a great idea to be honest with you! And yes that was my plan to use the HDMI port on the RC PRO when I try one out soon just to make you happy! LOL.....

Reactions: GadgetGuy
a 75" Monitor would be a great option with a viewing distance of 10 feet as this would eliminate the need for me to use reading glasses so it's a great idea to be honest with you! And yes that was my plan to use the HDMI port on the RC PRO when I try one out soon just to make you happy! LOL.....
That's kinda what I was doing with the M2P and smart controller. Granted it was only a 42" 1080p TV but the detail in the live feed was far more pronounced on the larger screen, especially objects in the distance.
Now that I've got a 65" 4K TV all I need is an RC mount 😜

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ112