DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rc signal lost!!!

mandyjr

Reactions
I just got my mavic pro 2 days ago. I've done about 4 flights and when I reach about 350 meters I start getting weak signal warnings. Imu calibrated,compass calibrated, and running latest firmware on go 4. Anyone find any fix for this. Please help?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

What kind of flight environment are you flying in? Open area (little inference), residential area (high interference), etc...

I think you should start by either reflashing the firmware, or you could downgrade to the previous firmware using DJI Assistant 2 on your computer.

I would try another location just in case you are getting some sort of interference.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Cutaway
I contacted dji they said to reformat sd card ,recalibrate rc, recalibrate imu and compass

Is someone having this same issue? And what did you do to fix it?

I'm having the same issues with one exception. I'm doing good to get 50 ft before loosing signal. Image transmission has gone to hell too. Before the last fw update life was plum peachy. Since the last fw update........I'm careful not to have a shotgun in close proximity to the MP while is hanging out there down range without a signal.

Sent from my SM-T280 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Cutaway
I'm having the same issues with one exception. I'm doing good to get 50 ft before loosing signal. Image transmission has gone to **** too. Before the last fw update life was plum peachy. Since the last fw update........I'm careful not to have a shotgun in close proximity to the MP while is hanging out there down range without a signal.

Sent from my SM-T280 using MavicPilots mobile app

Was everything good before you updated

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear