DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rc signal lost!!!

Try turning the wifi off on the smartphone/device
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!! After 3 weeks of flying and having absolutely zero issues, I went out the other day and flew to a spot 400ft away that I've flown to from our neighborhood 50 times. Within 30 seconds of my flight, i reached that same point and immediately lost signal with absolutely zero warning. It was my first lost signal and after regaining my senses after a brief period of panic, I hit the return home button on the controller, closed and reopened the app and within 30 seconds I regained full control and picture. The Mavic was returning to home as designed and I took over and landed it immediately. I've been out 5 times since flying the same path and every time I begin to see a loss of RC Signal as I get to the location. I've flown a bunch of other known areas as well and still received a loss in signal. After reading this post I realized I had turned on my wireless on my iPad that same day! I just tested the flight pattern with the wireless off and wouldn't you know it... Success!!!

I owe you a beer!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01