DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Really poor footage ,,SD card maybe?

I don't understand how the camera is fine when just flying though , like I said it's only when I start recording video

Oh, that could be some sort of camera processor error then ?
Strange how it is all good until recording .
I don't know enough about how the way that data goes through the process of recording.

The first video (outside) is from SD card and the indoor sample is from internal source
You mean you downloaded footages from the model to your laptop/desktop then you posted them? Or these are the footages recorded on your mobile?
It seems the resolution is poor to be directly downloaded from the model.
If the second footage is directly downloaded from the internal storage, you can be sure there are no issues on the memory speed. So either you really have bad settings in your video set up parameters or there is an issue in the camera.
Maybe you can post the video parameters(ISO,shutter speed, resolution etc.) so we can suggest you a final test, before sending the model to DJI assistance department.

You mean you downloaded footages from the model to your laptop/desktop then you posted them? Or these are the footages recorded on your mobile?
It seems the resolution is poor to be directly downloaded from the model.
If the second footage is directly downloaded from the internal storage, you can be sure there are no issues on the memory speed. So either you really have bad settings in your video set up parameters or there is an issue in the camera.
Maybe you can post the video parameters(ISO,shutter speed, resolution etc.) so we can suggest you a final test, before sending the model to DJI assistance department.
Thanks for reply .
After doing some tests messing about with settings (vidio) iit looks like if I use a lower setting on FPS for example 24fps it looks to be much much better , I know absolutely nothing about Iso FPS or size of video to shoot or settings that match up , but looks like I need to find some demonstration how to set up the camera . I will keep you posted,, but I really appreciate everybody's help .you may have saved me a lot of money sending the drone away .thanks guys