DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Receiver location on mini 4 pro drone

Philbo67

Reactions
Hi.. Complete noob here..I have put reflective tape on my mini 4 (only put tape on arms and a bit underneath where looked clear to do so, now concerned I may have covered the receiver! Thanks for any advice

Reactions: Cafguy
foil based reflective tape is NOT good for your drone: The foil substrate can cause problems with your drones electronics, Plus the adhesive used on these tapes is almost impossible to remove. You may get some to say its not a problem, BUT IMO You should remove all traces of the reflective tape and If then you would like a "SKIN" I would recommend DecalGirl.

foil based reflective tape is NOT good for your drone: The foil substrate can cause problems with your drones electronics, Plus the adhesive used on these tapes is almost impossible to remove. You may get some to say its not a problem, BUT IMO You should remove all traces of the reflective tape and If then you would like a "SKIN" I would recommend DecalGirl.
Thank you.. I have removed all tape

Just put some stickers on my drone, concerned I may have covered the antenna
The antenna is also covered by plastic -- which has no effect on the signal.

As above, you should be fine as long as you don't cover the antenna with a metallic object.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga