DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recreational or Commercial Insurance

Reactions
Im hoping to have my PfCO within the next 2 months however I'm unsure as to what insurance I need if I'm not flying commercially. Would I need 2 separate policies I can I fly recreationally with a commercial policy?

thanks

I think that would be a question to ask your insurance provider.

If you are in the USA, you could join AMA and they provide recreational insurance.

Im hoping to have my PfCO within the next 2 months however I'm unsure as to what insurance I need if I'm not flying commercially. Would I need 2 separate policies I can I fly recreationally with a commercial policy?

thanks
I have commercial insurance through coverdrone and hobby flights are covered on my home insurance via Aviva.
Someone may tell us there is a better way but Aviva confirmed they would cover a flyaway.
Hope that helps.

I have commercial insurance through coverdrone and hobby flights are covered on my home insurance via Aviva.
Someone may tell us there is a better way but Aviva confirmed they would cover a flyaway.
Hope that helps.
Ok brilliant thanks for that

As a video production professional and independent contractorI have always carried commercial insurance. It depends also on how massive your assets are.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika