DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recreational or Commercial Insurance

Reactions
Im hoping to have my PfCO within the next 2 months however I'm unsure as to what insurance I need if I'm not flying commercially. Would I need 2 separate policies I can I fly recreationally with a commercial policy?

thanks

I think that would be a question to ask your insurance provider.

If you are in the USA, you could join AMA and they provide recreational insurance.

Im hoping to have my PfCO within the next 2 months however I'm unsure as to what insurance I need if I'm not flying commercially. Would I need 2 separate policies I can I fly recreationally with a commercial policy?

thanks
I have commercial insurance through coverdrone and hobby flights are covered on my home insurance via Aviva.
Someone may tell us there is a better way but Aviva confirmed they would cover a flyaway.
Hope that helps.

I have commercial insurance through coverdrone and hobby flights are covered on my home insurance via Aviva.
Someone may tell us there is a better way but Aviva confirmed they would cover a flyaway.
Hope that helps.
Ok brilliant thanks for that

As a video production professional and independent contractorI have always carried commercial insurance. It depends also on how massive your assets are.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dozerdan