DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote charging phone

RipperFox

Reactions
How do I stop the remote from charging my phone and running the battery down so fast?

Use a different mobile device that the remote controller is not able to charge.

The short answer is you don't, unless you root your Android phone. There are dozens of posts on this; the search function will find them for you.

The remote will not start charging the phone until phone charge is below 30% I believe.
I thought their was a setting on controller to stop remote charge of phone?

This can be turned off in the DJI GO 4 App, under "Settings" select the controller icon and then turn off "Charging Mode".

This can be turned off in the DJI GO 4 App, under "Settings" select the controller icon and then turn off "Charging Mode".
You're able to see this setting when using an Android device?

You're able to see this setting when using an Android device?

That I cannot speak to, however the OP didn't state which type of device they are using (Android Vs. IOS) someone commented that you'd have to "root your Android" but other then that, I don't see what type of device being used.

That I cannot speak to, however the OP didn't state which type of device they are using (Android Vs. IOS) someone commented that you'd have to "root your Android" but other then that, I don't see what type of device being used.
Ah, okay. I thought maybe you knew something we all didn't know. It would be nice if that was really possible.

Reactions: MAVIC_2_YTS

This morning only works on iOS devices. Android ones ignore it and will charge regardless of battery level :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swaggyC