DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote constantly disconnects/reconnects to mobile phone

jake20934

Reactions
The USB connection between my phone and the remote controller keeps connecting and disconnects. I usually have to unplug and replug the cable to re-establish the USB connection.

Google Pixel 7 (current firmware)
DJI Fly v1.14.2 app (current)
Mavic Mini (current and refreshed firmware)
C2 controller MR1SS5 (current and refreshed firmware)

All hardware is in visual excellent like new condition.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Suggestions?

Thank you.

Have you tried a different cable?

Reactions: Cafguy
That i can think of there are three common sources for this problem
1) a dodgy cable which has already been mentioned.
2) a dodgy socket on the controller. Care is needed when plugging a charging cable into the controller's socket since it is possible to try to fit the plug upside down and an forced attempt to do so can damage the socket.
The same thing applies if you are using an after market cable with a tablet etc.
3) a dodgy socket on the phone or fluff in the phone's socket or a phone case that prevents full insertion of the plug into the socket

I would check whether or not you can consistently connect the phone to a computer via USB and whether or not the phone consistently shows itself to be charging when connected to the controller and whether or not the controller consistently charges when connected to a charger.

Check the cable/clean the USB port with compressed air. If the USB port is damaged, try using an adaptor to prevent further damage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyotic