DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote

Also...if you're using the USB at the bottom of the controller, make sure you don't have the micro USB plugged in at the same time. It only sees the USB port when the micro is disconnected. I had that problem initially as well. Unplug the micro and see if it starts to react appropriately.

Also...if you're using the USB at the bottom of the controller, make sure you don't have the micro USB plugged in at the same time. It only sees the USB port when the micro is disconnected. I had that problem initially as well. Unplug the micro and see if it starts to react appropriately.

Good point.

Had my Mavic for a week and struggled to why it did not see my tablet with the go app 4. Found out that the USB cable on the side have to be connected to the tablet. I am used to the phantom 3 standard wifi signal without connecting any cable on it. I thought the Mavic works the same way but it's not.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mupps64