DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repair costs at DJI

Sent in my drone and remote. They quoted me a cost higher than what I can buy brand new from amazon. I suggested they modify their quote since I’ve spent over $5k on Dji products since January 2018. Their best discount was still above the amazon price.

They not only lost a patron, they also lost a sale on an inspire 2, which was on the upcoming birthday present list

Not sure what’s up with their customer relations and marketing, but it’s things like this that swing the door wide open for competitors.

I’ve requested my drone be returned and the cost to repair is a little over $300 US. I’ll fix it till it won’t fly and hopefully a competitor will surface. The monopoly DJI presently has is really showing in their repair costs.

Does anybody happen to know what DJI’s profit margin is?

Sent in my drone and remote. They quoted me a cost higher than what I can buy brand new from amazon. I suggested they modify their quote since I’ve spent over $5k on Dji products since January 2018. Their best discount was still above the amazon price.

They not only lost a patron, they also lost a sale on an inspire 2, which was on the upcoming birthday present list

Not sure what’s up with their customer relations and marketing, but it’s things like this that swing the door wide open for competitors.

I’ve requested my drone be returned and the cost to repair is a little over $300 US. I’ll fix it till it won’t fly and hopefully a competitor will surface. The monopoly DJI presently has is really showing in their repair costs.

Does anybody happen to know what DJI’s profit margin is?
Did u checked with thunderdrone? He repairs Mavics at an economic price and you can message him privately.

Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earthflute