DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repairing a crashed Air 2

skipperbrown

Reactions
I was panning sideways during what would have been a great hyperlapse and my A2 hit a tree and fell to the ground. The only (only) damage was the port back arm snapped off right at the motor and the arm no longer fits quite right against the drone. Everything else seems to be working correctly. All I need is a replacement arm. Can I order just the arm from DJI or do I have to send it back to them for repair?

I think to replace an arm you have to re-solder the motor wires to the main circuit board which is a bit messy if you inexperienced , I'd send it to an authorised repairer like Drone Nerds in Miami

3.20 in the video

Reactions: fGene and ven
I was panning sideways during what would have been a great hyperlapse and my A2 hit a tree and fell to the ground. The only (only) damage was the port back arm snapped off right at the motor and the arm no longer fits quite right against the drone. Everything else seems to be working correctly. All I need is a replacement arm. Can I order just the arm from DJI or do I have to send it back to them for repair?
I had the same problem. My Mini hit a tree on Saturday, June 13. I sent it to DJI Service in NJ on Monday, June 15, and got it back fixed for a fair price on the following Tuesday, June 23. It flew again without a hitch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d