DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RepairMD LLC - is this company legit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepsabeat

Reactions
I ordered these items from a company called RepairMD LLC - https://www.irepairmd.com/ on Feb 13, 2020 and never received them. I sent two emails and also left a voice mail without response. Has anybody ordered from this company before and received their items?

Arris Raptor2 Skid for the DJI Mavic 2
Pontoon Attachment: Add Pontoon
Price: $115.99

It does say on the site, "pre-order for 28/2/20 shipment" for the skids you ordered.

Make a post on thier Facebook page. Link is on the page
on the site.

Reactions: Thomas B and lannes
Ok I just got through with a text message with this co and
got this from the conversation we had.
Please let them know that they should get their order mid next week in the mail
So just be patient and you should get it then.
They are having e mail issues but did get in touch leaving
a message.

Ok I just got through with a text message with this co and
got this from the conversation we had.

So just be patient and you should get it then.
They are having e mail issues but did get in touch leaving
a message.

Very well done D!!

I ordered these items from a company called RepairMD LLC - https://www.irepairmd.com/ on Feb 13, 2020 and never received them. I sent two emails and also left a voice mail without response. Has anybody ordered from this company before and received their items?

Yes this company is for real. I had major work on my phantom 4 pro obsidian with him and he did an awesome job. The owner himself handles all the issues because all the parts are not mass produces they are custom made like I imagine the case of your skid plates. His name is Pratt so if he said next week believe him he is good on his work. Armando

Reactions: xspwhite and Gindra

I ordered a set of these landing Skids last year. It took a long time to receive my FIRST SET of these Skids. The first set came in terrible condition. They were 3d printed with very brittle material. I properly debured all the loose material and tried to install on my Mavic 2. The brittle plastic broke.
I contacted the owner of the company and he sent me another set. I waited again for over a month. I received another set of these Arris Raptor Landing Skids.
I went through the same cleaning process. Tried to install and the Skids broke again. Once again I contacted the owner. He apologized for the bad material that was used to make these skids. I decided I didn't want to try this again. Repair LLC gave me a full refund. I hope you're story ends better than mine did.
The Skids look like a great idea. They just need to make it from better material.

They come from China from what I gathered in my conversation with them.

I ordered a set of these landing Skids last year. It took a long time to receive my FIRST SET of these Skids. The first set came in terrible condition. They were 3d printed with very brittle material. I properly debured all the loose material and tried to install on my Mavic 2. The brittle plastic broke.
I contacted the owner of the company and he sent me another set. I waited again for over a month. I received another set of these Arris Raptor Landing Skids.
I went through the same cleaning process. Tried to install and the Skids broke again. Once again I contacted the owner. He apologized for the bad material that was used to make these skids. I decided I didn't want to try this again. Repair LLC gave me a full refund. I hope you're story ends better than mine did.
The Skids look like a great idea. They just need to make it from better material.

Thanks - Still no response from the company

Well as I said he told me the middle of the week. This isn’t
the middle of the week yet. I will try and get him to message me again but don’t know if he will respond to try and get this resolved.
Being we do have a guideline on Vender Disputes being posted we are just stoping this right here for a few days
then I will reopen it .

Well as I said he told me the middle of the week. This isn’t
the middle of the week yet. I will try and get him to message me again but don’t know if he will respond to try and get this resolved.
Being we do have a guideline on Vender Disputes being posted we are just stoping this right here for a few days
then I will reopen it .
OK @keepsabeat let em know what transpired .

Reactions: old man mavic
Glad it did work out and you welcome. I got lucky.

CASE CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15