DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replace all props?

David E

Reactions
At the weekend, my M2P backed into a tree whilst tracking, which in itself was inexplicable. I see that one of the blades is cracked. Is it wise to replace all at once, or just the damaged one?
Thanks folks!
PS any recommendations for other than standard props as replacements?

Last edited:
Is it wise to replace all at once, or just the damaged one?
There's no need to replace the other props if they aren't damaged. Carefully inspect the prop hub (the center area) for cracks or other damage.

Many thanks for the swift answer! I just added a PS.... do you recommend standard DJI props or others?
Nothing wrong with DJI props. Some people like the Master Airscrews, but seems they have issues as well with QC from prior posts. Up to you how you want to spend the money.

As for changing all the props -if they are all fairly new (not 2-3 yrs old) just replace the ones nicked / damaged. Nothing wrong with changing them all if they are like originals and years old - since they are not that expensive.

Reactions: David E
Change out out the bad prop only. They are easy to inspect and I would check out the lugs that attach. They're the weak link. One of the bad things about props other than OEM is that you are going to have to have a complete set. That could get old.

Your best to change all the props if there older and check for balance let it idle on a flat surface for vibration i have masterairscrew on my ma2 i love them it's prefrance good luck

I ordered the Airscrew props, so far so good.

HI I have mini one that is going though front props they seen to be hitting the arms and the body of the drone they are th right one for it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair