DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Resolved : Weak Signal (french forum)

Stefstef

Reactions
PROBLEME RESOLU!

Bonsoir a tous, le probleme du weak signal a enfin été résolu!

Par chance, j'ai un ami qui possede le meme drone (mavic pro), nous l'avons teste au meme endroit, effectivement sur le mien apparaissait "weak signal, adjust your antenna and avoid system" (aux alentours des 600 metres) et jamais sur le sien (meme au dela de 4000 metres)

Par consequent, nous avons decidé d'echanger nos telcommande pour tester si le probleme persiter sur mon drone : resultat plus de soucis!!

Le probleme venant donc la telecommande, j'en ai decidé d'avoir voir le probleme d'un peu plus près. Et c'est en ouvrant la telecommande que je suis tombé dessus : le cable reliee a l'antenne gauche de ma radiocommande n'etait pas correctement clipsé (je dis bien "pas correctement" car ce genre de clip ne se defait pas tout seul meme avec d'enormes chocs).

Du coup, apres reclipsage et remise en configuration de ma radiocommande :

PLUS AUCUN probleme avec ma radiocommande et mon mavic (4000 metres sans probleme et sans forcer )

Enfin!

Pour ceux qui veulent en savoir plus, j'ai pris des photos ou voici mon adresse mail perso :

[email protected]

Salut et a bientot

Google translate version,;

PROBLEM SOLVED! Good evening everyone, the problem of the weak signal has finally been solved! Luckily, I have a friend who has the same drone (mavic pro), we tested it at the same place, actually on mine appeared "weak signal, adjust your antenna and avoid system" (around 600 meters) and never on his (even beyond 4000 meters) Therefore, we decided to exchange our telcommand to test if the problem persist on my drone: result more worries !! The problem coming from the remote control, I decided to see the problem a little closer. And it is opening the remote control that I fell on: the cable connected to the left antenna of my radio was not properly clipped (I say "not correctly" because this kind of clip did not go away alone even with huge shocks). Suddenly, after reclipsing and re-configuration of my radio control: NO MORE problem with my radio control and my mavic (4000 meters without problem and without forcing) Finally! For those who want to know more, I took pictures or here is my personal email address: [email protected] Hi and see you soon

Reactions: hryzec
PROBLEME RESOLU!

Bonsoir a tous, le probleme du weak signal a enfin été résolu!

Par chance, j'ai un ami qui possede le meme drone (mavic pro), nous l'avons teste au meme endroit, effectivement sur le mien apparaissait "weak signal, adjust your antenna and avoid system" (aux alentours des 600 metres) et jamais sur le sien (meme au dela de 4000 metres)

Par consequent, nous avons decidé d'echanger nos telcommande pour tester si le probleme persiter sur mon drone : resultat plus de soucis!!

Le probleme venant donc la telecommande, j'en ai decidé d'avoir voir le probleme d'un peu plus près. Et c'est en ouvrant la telecommande que je suis tombé dessus : le cable reliee a l'antenne gauche de ma radiocommande n'etait pas correctement clipsé (je dis bien "pas correctement" car ce genre de clip ne se defait pas tout seul meme avec d'enormes chocs).

Du coup, apres reclipsage et remise en configuration de ma radiocommande :

PLUS AUCUN probleme avec ma radiocommande et mon mavic (4000 metres sans probleme et sans forcer )

Enfin!

Pour ceux qui veulent en savoir plus, j'ai pris des photos ou voici mon adresse mail perso :

[email protected]

Salut et a bientot
Awesome find

Google translate version,;

PROBLEM SOLVED! Good evening everyone, the problem of the weak signal has finally been solved! Luckily, I have a friend who has the same drone (mavic pro), we tested it at the same place, actually on mine appeared "weak signal, adjust your antenna and avoid system" (around 600 meters) and never on his (even beyond 4000 meters) Therefore, we decided to exchange our telcommand to test if the problem persist on my drone: result more worries !! The problem coming from the remote control, I decided to see the problem a little closer. And it is opening the remote control that I fell on: the cable connected to the left antenna of my radio was not properly clipped (I say "not correctly" because this kind of clip did not go away alone even with huge shocks). Suddenly, after reclipsing and re-configuration of my radio control: NO MORE problem with my radio control and my mavic (4000 meters without problem and without forcing) Finally! For those who want to know more, I took pictures or here is my personal email address: [email protected] Hi and see you soon

Interesting I think I have the very same issues. I shall take the controller apart was it an easy enough task?

Interesting I think I have the very same issues. I shall take the controller apart was it an easy enough task?

Hi!
Sorry but i have to write in french and you will translate after :
Pour vous repondre : non ce n'est pas si facile (j'ai trouvé ca beaucoup plus facile de demonter des iphones par exemple) A cause du moulage des pieces, et certaines parties en plastique rigide, le demontage est a faire avec precaution et surtout : suivez un tutoriel sur youtube pour le faire pas à pas.
Sinon vous risquerez de casser des elements de la radio-commande.

J'espere que vous allez reussir! Bonne chance

I seem to have a similar issue, where the controller signal is lost at around 600 m to 1000 m. The controller signal goes down first, the hd bars are still high. I opened the controller up to the point of the pictures above, but I don't see anything out of the ordinary. What should I exactly look for, and how to solve it?

Kind regards,
Maarten

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato