DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Return to the skies!!!

Tony McDrone

Born To Fly
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I've owned the Phantom 1, the Phantom FC40, and the Phantom 2 Vision+, but once the FAA started requiring registration I retired from flight. I had even built my own fpv drone, that has since become a paper weight. I loved flying drones.

With the pandemic shutting down the economy, and my company closing as a result, suddenly I had more time on my hands than I knew what to do with. So since I'd never got over my love of drones, I decided to get back flying. I only needed to get over my stigma of having to register it...done.

I've got a lot to learn, and couldn't think of a better place to renew my education. I know this will be a great source of information, and I hope to contribute equally as much. I am so happy to be back in the fraternity. Stay safe, fly safe!!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and advice on this forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I've owned the Phantom 1, the Phantom FC40, and the Phantom 2 Vision+, but once the FAA started requiring registration I retired from flight. I had even built my own fpv drone, that has since become a paper weight. I loved flying drones.

With the pandemic shutting down the economy, and my company closing as a result, suddenly I had more time on my hands than I knew what to do with. So since I'd never got over my love of drones, I decided to get back flying. I only needed to get over my stigma of having to register it...done.

I've got a lot to learn, and couldn't think of a better place to renew my education. I know this will be a great source of information, and I hope to contribute equally as much. I am so happy to be back in the fraternity. Stay safe, fly safe!!!
I agree with the signature on a drone thing like a license plate but then I look at it as what if that drone flys threw my house window or what if it hits my new truck In the driveway yup what if but at least know hopefully its registered.Welcome back to the sport hope your experience is as good as your first trip around.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi