DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Returning Air 2S

rinconmike

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I am returning an Air 2S to where I purchased it from. Besides formatting the internal storage and then removing the AC from my account, is there anything else I need to do to wipe the AC or controller? Or is that it?

thanks

Last edited:
That’s about it, the rest is on your device. You have me wondering, why? Problems or not what you expected. Many charge a restocking fee if nothing wrong, if so, come up with one.

Reactions: GFields
I wound up getting the one with the Pro controller. So returning the to BH. Rep said no restocking (both when I bought and with the RMA), I just pay the return shipping (they deduct the $10). The rep said if there was an issue, I need to go to DJI first.

In the DJI forum a DJI rep pointed me to this. Any reason to reset the gimbal?

Reactions: zeusfl
Never did it with FLY so I would follow their instructions to reset gimble and camera settings. Looks like BH doing you right. Glad you are going to continue flying. Enjoy

I wound up getting the one with the Pro controller. So returning the to BH. Rep said no restocking (both when I bought and with the RMA), I just pay the return shipping (they deduct the $10). The rep said if there was an issue, I need to go to DJI first.

In the DJI forum a DJI rep pointed me to this. Any reason to reset the gimbal?

What is different with the Pro Controller vs v1? Is the v1 in the Fly More Combo for about $1299 and the Pro in the $1700 combo? Here is what I am thinking of buy at Best Buy. $1,299

Attachments

• 2021-12-18_10-37-03.jpg
    2021-12-18_10-37-03.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 17
What is different with the Pro Controller vs v1? Is the v1 in the Fly More Combo for about $1299 and the Pro in the $1700 combo? Here is what I am thinking of buy at Best Buy. $1,299
Did you mean N1? The RC-N1 is the gray controller without a screen in the Fly More Combo. The $1749 one from B&H includes the "$1100" RC Pro controller. If you can swing the cash, it's definitely worth it to get the RC Pro package.

Did you mean N1? The RC-N1 is the gray controller without a screen in the Fly More Combo. The $1749 one from B&H includes the "$1100" RC Pro controller. If you can swing the cash, it's definitely worth it to get the RC Pro package.
Thank you for the clarification. I use an iPad mini as my display screen. I made an extension holder so it fits where a phone goes.

Reactions: Desert Drone Works
Am I reading this right, the RC pro controller works the the Air S2? I was just chatting with DJI this week and was told the controller wasn’t compatible yet.

Am I reading this right, the RC pro controller works the the Air S2? I was just chatting with DJI this week and was told the controller wasn’t compatible yet.
The one that ships with the B&H combo works with the Air 2S but does not currently work with the new Mavic 3. The one that came with the Mavic 3 Cine or standalone doesn't currently work with the Air 2S. They are different firmware. Clear as mud, right? DJI told me that firmware down the road will remove this restriction.

There are soon to be a lot of FMC with old SC open box on amazon... mine goes back in the morning. My rc pro combo from B&H showed up today.

There are soon to be a lot of FMC with old SC open box on amazon... mine goes back in the morning. My rc pro combo from B&H showed up today.
I got the same combo from B&H. Loving the A2S and RC-PRO package. Great flying Drone. RC-Pro is bigger and seems lighter than my SC but I am getting used to it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661