DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Purchase

NO with CAPS ! Amazon an Best Buy are the most sane way to go and your less likely to want to try an make something work or fix something knowing you can send it back and get another one. Getting a perfect drone out of the box is half the battle as I always purchase Two and send one back .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Reactions: projectarjun
Is there an any advantage to buying the Air 2S directly from DJI versus from Amazon?
DJI and Best Buy's return policy is only 14 days, whereas Amazon, B&H, and Drone Nerds is 30 days. B&H does not accept drones which have already been taken out of its retail box. Frankly, YMMV. Costco is the best when it comes to the Mini series though.

NO with CAPS ! Amazon an Best Buy are the most sane way to go and your less likely to want to try an make something work or fix something knowing you can send it back and get another one. Getting a perfect drone out of the box is half the battle as I always purchase Two and send one back .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
Thanks, much appreciated.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I have purchased a drone from Sam's Club and they have an extended 30 day return Policy. I bought another drone directly from DJI and I don't know what their return policy is, but I was making sure that I wasn't going to run into where I was going to get a drone that was returned and linked to another account. I have read a lot of horror stories of people getting drones where their drones they buy from B&H or other retailers are linked to another account and they can't get ahold of the original account holder. And all they have is a very expensive paperweight. So I figured if I bought my expensive Air2S from them I wouldn't have this, and I was right.

Put It this way, you could NEVER convince me to buy or get anything repaired from DJI Netherlands.

I had Care refresh and they said If I paid extra, It would be a much faster process and I could bypass the repair and they would immediately send me a new one.

Well, after prob 20+ emails, a ridiculous amount of live chats with the same old copy and paste replies that their customer support uses....OH MY GOD......after a a whole MONTH, they finally sent me my new mini 3.

Got my sexy Air 2s now and I bought It for the wind resistance, which I find AWESOME!

As far as I'm aware, If I get an Air 3 with C1 label, I will have more freedom?

I was 80% of the way through completing the A2 COFC, but then seen a good few posts saying It's not worth It when new rules come In in the UK In Feb 2024??

Also, as I'm In the UK, and after my HELL month with DJI Customer support, I fould HeliGuys In the UK, which have been a breath of fresh air.

So nice to be able to buy In UK from such a fantastic company and their repair service Is amazing, they also offer Care Refresh, which I think Is called Helifresh - 10/10.
No excess on claim.

Check out their live feed on the repairs and how fast they do them:

Gotta love the Dog Cam they did...truly amazing and you can get anything you want 3d printed by the lab:

They are fully DJI Authorised and sell every single DJI product you can think of, massive amount of software downloads, right through to the most advanced training you can get, I wish I even thought about looking for somewhere to buy and repair etc In the UK sooner...lol

I'm like a kid In a candy store In their shop...lmao ;-)

Matt