DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Review of the Lowepro 150 Slingshot Bag for Fly More Kit

Canes76

Reactions
Wanted to share a review of the Lowepro 150 Slingshot Bag...I like the bag, but I want to stuff more into a bag when going out...but, it is a great fir for the DJI Fly More kit. I want to bring extra gear with me on going out, so I might look at ProTactic 450 AW

Great review, Love the bag since I dont carry much besides what came with flymore combo. Might combine it with those dedicated compact cases for ac/rc for added protection then have the extra space for what ever

Good review! I thought about using my LowePro sling bag as my daily driver for my MP but decided to go with a hard case. Yes the hard case is a whole lot bigger than my sling bag, but I like the peace of mine that it'll be protected. I do however you my sling bag when I'm traveling light!

Bought one because I didn't see how the Fly More kit could fit into the DJI provided case. The Lowepro carries my Fly More kit, my K1 and my Mavmount along with all of the cables. Good enough.

I use the same sling and think that it's the best one for daily use. But I don't understand why people try to put all things in one case for daily use. The drone, controller, smartphone/tablet and several batteries are enough. For me the main feature of this bag is quick access to the drone.

Great review, Love the bag since I dont carry much besides what came with flymore combo. Might combine it with those dedicated compact cases for ac/rc for added protection then have the extra space for what ever
Thanks!

Good review! I thought about using my LowePro sling bag as my daily driver for my MP but decided to go with a hard case. Yes the hard case is a whole lot bigger than my sling bag, but I like the peace of mine that it'll be protected. I do however you my sling bag when I'm traveling light!

Thanks - great bag to travel with!

I use the same sling and think that it's the best one for daily use. But I don't understand why people try to put all things in one case for daily use. The drone, controller, smartphone/tablet and several batteries are enough. For me the main feature of this bag is quick access to the drone.

Lemur, when I go out, I like to bring a vlogging camera and also a GoPro...I have a landing pad, MavMount, and some other accessories

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan