DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RID

On the about screen in DJI Fly you'll see "Remote ID SN". That's the id that is broadcast. It's also what you need to register with the FAA. It is the aircraft serial number with "1581F" prepended and "0" appended.

On the about screen in DJI Fly you'll see "Remote ID SN". That's the id that is broadcast. It's also what you need to register with the FAA. It is the aircraft serial number with "1581F" prepended and "0" appended.

Yep.

All twenty digits. 😃

Sorry, not there.

Attachments

• IMG_2650.JPG
    IMG_2650.JPG
    402.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2649.JPG
    IMG_2649.JPG
    480.4 KB · Views: 16
Sorry, not there.

That's what happened to me yesterday. Updated to the new firmware and nothing there.

I turned everything off and tried again a couple hours later.

This time I got the message that the FLY app needed an upgrade although it didn't prompt me the first time I tried.

After updating the FLY app and signing back in to my DJI account, the RID showed up in the menu and it was broadcasting after the props spin up. Took less than ten seconds to show up in the Scanner app and showed my status as grounded since I didn't launch and fly.

Reactions: rjwmorrell
Everything is up to date including the Fly app. It's been over 24 hours
since the firmware was updated that contained RID. It's been on and off many times
and nothing has changed.

Finally! just downloaded my RID update although it's not showing up yet on the FAA Compliance site

Reactions: MA2 317

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks