DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Saludos desde Puerto Rico - Hello from Comerio, Puerto Rico

pcedpr

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I am glad to me here. About 3-4 weeks ago I purchased a DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo. I have not had the time to make the flight. In my spare time I am watching videos and all information needed to make things right. By having vast knowledge of the product, DJI fly software and FAA rules is my best bet to have great experiences with my drone.

Since I was a child, I was passioned with all flying aircraft specially airplanes and copters. I wanted to be a pilot. Also, I studied photography years ago. I believe drones got both worlds to enjoy and have these passions together.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings!

Hello everyone,

I am glad to me here. About 3-4 weeks ago I purchased a DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo. I have not had the time to make the flight. In my spare time I am watching videos and all information needed to make things right. By having vast knowledge of the product, DJI fly software and FAA rules is my best bet to have great experiences with my drone.

Since I was a child, I was passioned with all flying aircraft specially airplanes and copters. I wanted to be a pilot. Also, I studied photography years ago. I believe drones got both worlds to enjoy and have these passions together.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy