DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Salut" from the Alsace

Subraid

Reactions
Hi there,

I would like to introduce myself.
I'm a German and got "married into France".
I used to fly model helicopters (combustion engine) and after a long break bought a Mavic 2 Pro.
So far I have not had anything to do with videos and editing programs ...

Here is my very first attempt (on the French side of the Rhine, where flying over the river is allowed):

It is difficult to limit yourself to the essentials and the camera pans are also very hectic. There is a lot of room for improvement.

Greetings!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. True the camera pans are a little hectic, which will improve with practice. I loved all the fog, never have flown in it my self. Enjoy the forum, if you have question, just ask. Some body here will help you out.

Hi there,

I would like to introduce myself.
I'm a German and got "married into France".
I used to fly model helicopters (combustion engine) and after a long break bought a Mavic 2 Pro.
So far I have not had anything to do with videos and editing programs ...

Here is my very first attempt (on the French side of the Rhine, where flying over the river is allowed):

It is difficult to limit yourself to the essentials and the camera pans are also very hectic. There is a lot of room for improvement.

Greetings!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

On vacation I now had time again for more flights and video editing.

Île d'Oleron and Fort Boyard:

(Always taken care not to fly over private property but use empty streets and parking lots or private property with permission)

I used a Mavic 2 Pro and Davinci Resolve for all the videos.

I think I have to become slower and more regular with pans or avoid them altogether. In addition, the individual sequences would probably have to be shortened and cut out further, but it's so hard to shorten your own material further and further :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman