DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung galaxy S2 tablet wont pair too mavic pro

dye29

Reactions
hi all im in need of help ive just purchased a S2 tablet and it wont connect to mavic pro ive tryed starting the drone and controller first wait few mins then turn tablet on but still no good please help

Try different cable, and maybe turn pad on first.

surely someone has a permenant fix cant the firmware be changed on tab

You need restart your tablet every time you fly your Mavic....only way it works turn off your tablet....turn on controller and then your tablet it works....check youtube you will find few videos how to do...

OP a few questions:
  1. Have you used this tab on any DJI product before?
  2. Do you have DJI Go 4 downloaded?
  3. Which port on the controller are you connecting to; side port or bottom port? Side port needs to be unplugged if using bottom port.
  4. How old is the unit?
  5. Does your drone connect to any other device?
  6. I always start the controller first, start the drone and let it connect to the controller, and then connect to the Android device.

Reactions: kissmybrass
hi all im in need of help ive just purchased a S2 tablet and it wont connect to mavic pro ive tryed starting the drone and controller first wait few mins then turn tablet on but still no good please help

this works for me. happens alot. annoying isnt it to pay 300$ for a state of the art tablet to find it wont connect either. well it will connect if you do this.

I never could get my Samsung S2 to work with my Phantom Advanced or my Mavic Pro. I found suggestions on the internet but they were to complex for me to implement. I bought an iPad Mini 4, and it works with both. Good Luck,

With its Exynos 5433 1.9GHz Quad processor, you may find the Tab S2 just doesn't have the ballz to run Go4 reliably. Its screen is also fixed at 4:3, no?

I had issues with Tab E. It was as if software Samsung embedded in the Tab E was intercepting the USB connection from the RC, thinking it was a security issue. If I rebooted the Tab E with it connected to the RC, Go might catch the USB before it was blocked. When I had the P3A, I could set Go3 as default for "this device" but when I got the M2, I needed to choose the app

Perhaps that's what's going on with the S2?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest