DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

Slinky

Reactions
First, this is a great fourm, I injoy reading and learning from all of you. Looking for a new compatable android phone to use with all Dji fly apps. I see that Samsung has a new version of the S20. The S20 FE has a larger screen, but my question is what is the screen brightness in nits? I have decided to get the Mini2 for my first drone and am sure the Air2 will be in the future as well. Can I use the Mini2 controller on the Air2 if later getting a stand alone Air2 drone only?

Reviews say 679 nits.

The MM2/MA2 controllers are mutually compatible with latest firmware. You may have to keep pairing to swap back and forth.

Along with the MA2 AC by itself, you'll need batteries and charger. Not sure it's worth going that route vs a full package.

First, this is a great fourm, I injoy reading and learning from all of you. Looking for a new compatable android phone to use with all Dji fly apps. I see that Samsung has a new version of the S20. The S20 FE has a larger screen, but my question is what is the screen brightness in nits? I have decided to get the Mini2 for my first drone and am sure the Air2 will be in the future as well. Can I use the Mini2 controller on the Air2 if later getting a stand alone Air2 drone only?
Hi, did you use the samsung 20FE with mavic dji? It works?

I've used it with my MM1. I had some RC connection issues but I think that's because of my cable and microUSB OTG adapter. I usually use my Tab S3.

I have a Mavic Mini, and I have come to understand it is not compatible with my new cellphone which is a Samsung 20 FE. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMvK