DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Tablet won't connect...

Wolverine2020

Reactions
New Samsung T290. Finally got the right connectors today. Tried to boot up the drone but got message saying device not connected to drone. Won't go past the screen giving the instructions to connect the sticks and the devices. I've download Assistant 2 and done the updates for the radio and the drone on my pc.
Any ideas?
thanks

to enable developer mode in android you have to tap the software version section in the about screen until it tells you it's been enabled.

Reactions: CareyL
sounds like it's more likely a cable issue. That Tab is very popular with drone users. what did you buy for "connectors"? Lot's(most actually) of cables and connectors are actually garbage. I have some that charge but won't send data, some that do both but won't work in ADB mode. Some just do slow charge and nothing else.

DJI Fly

If your getting absolutely nothing( no charging indicator or any indication that something has been plugged into the tablet) when you plug it in then it probably is the cable like gottahavit said.

I had ongoing issues connecting my Samsung tablet to the Go 4 app when using it with my P4P -- seems that DJI just isn't interested in testing the connections with anything other than Apple products.

Brian

mycabletoo.jpg
I can confirm that that cable does not work... lol I just bought it and returned it myself.. got no indication at all when it was plugged into my samsung tablet.

that's probably because it's designed to go from microusb to usb-c, not the other way around.

Who is going to know all that? I just want to fly my new drone that I've been trying to fly for the last week.
Ok now that I know it's the wrong cable (or at least it won't work in this case) can someone point me to the right one? This is getting very frustrating!
thanks in advance

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89